Management & Governance
- Sustainability Management
- Bayer Sustainability Council
- Stakeholder Dialogue
- UN Global Compact
- Group Regulations
- Protection of Biodiversity
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Position on Global Product Strategy
- Position on Responsible Care
- Bayer Water Position
- Position on Deforestation and Forest Degradation
- Postion on Insect Decline
- Raising the Bar on Crop Protection Safety Standards
- UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Responsible Business Conduct
- Climate, Environment and Safety
- Societal Engagement
- ESG Ratings and Rankings
Transparency Builds Trust
As our products and activities concern the sensitive areas of health and nutrition, they lead to inquiries and the desire to understand what we do. Against this background, we endeavor to build and strengthen trust – for which transparent conduct is essential. For example, we disclose information from various areas of our work and openly communicate how the safety of our products is assessed.
Please find here more information on our transparency initiative.
We transparently shape our corporate governance in accordance with the German Corporate Governance Code. For more information, please see our 2020 Annual Report.