Tomorrow Belongs to All of Us
- Profile and Organization
- Our Commitments
- Societal Needs
- Bayer Employees
- Bayer Worldwide
- Corporate Compliance
- Corporate Governance
- Board of Management
- Supervisory Board
- Contact Us
The history of human progress belongs to all of us. Leaps in health and nutrition are ours to share. And so is the responsibility of moving agriculture — and the world — forward. Together, we can shape what’s possible.
The Future of Farming Dialogue is an annual global event that brings together journalists, influencers, growers, and key stakeholders to share ideas for tomorrow. To consider how we sustainably produce enough healthy food for our growing population. And to pursue the future of agriculture through digital tools and innovation.
FoFD 2019 Recap
Future of Farming Dialogue 2019 brought together a diverse group of speakers to discuss the unique challenges facing farmers — like fighting climate change on the farm and using sustainable innovation to feed our growing population.
Discover and?watch additional videos?from Future of Farming Dialogue 2019
FoFD 2019 At-A-Glance
Explore photos from Future of Farming Dialogue 2019 — and expand the events below to find recorded presentations and panels from the event.
Influencers explored the Damianshof ForwardFarm, where Bayer representatives demonstrated sustainable farming and discussed plant breeding techniques to meet consumer demand.
Bayer leaders and industry experts came together to discuss how farmers around the world are pursuing sustainable solutions and new innovation to face their biggest challenges.
- Executive Keynote?with Liam Condon and Bob Reiter
- Employee Storytelling Moment?with Stella Salvo
- Panel Session:?Shaping the Future of Our Food: How Do Consumers Impact Our Planet With Their Dietary Choices?
- Innovation Talk?with Bayer and Arvinas
- Panel Session:?A World Without Crop Protection
- Employee Storytelling Moment?with Everlyn Musyoka
- Panel Session:?Trade Agreements, Disagreements and Impacts on Farmers Large & Small
- Innovation Talk?with Sam Eathington
- Employee Storytelling Moment?with Matheus Gueratto
- Fireside Chat?with Bob Reiter and Bill Laio
Bayer leaders and industry experts outlined the importance of protecting the environment while producing enough food for our growing population.
- Opening Keynote?with Matthias Berninger
- Crop Science Keynote?with Klaus Kunz
- Next Generation Perspective on Sustainability?with Ebba Engstrom
- Sustainability?with Dirk Backhaus
- Next Generation Perspective on Sustainability?with Andrea Zorzetto
- Panel Session:?How Do We Achieve a Balance Between Protection and Production?
2019 Featured Speakers
? ? Konstantin Kockerols
? ? 2017 Youth Ag Summit Alum
? ? Frank Sesno
? ? Dean, School of Media and Public Affairs, The George? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Washington University
? ? Sara Wyant
? ? Founder and President, Agri-Pulse Communications, Inc.
Professor, University of California --Berkeley
Senior Vice President, Sustainable Nutrition, National Dairy Council
Sustainability and Operations Analyst, Lipman Farms
Global Policy Engagement Manager, CCASF
CEO, Martinagro S.A., President, CREA (Regional Consortium for Agricultural Experimentation)
Youth Ag Summit Alum, Sweden
Global Farmer Network Member, U.S. Farmer
Vice President, Evonik
CEO, Replenish Farms
General Partner of SOSV and Founder of RebelBio
Rodrigo C.A. Lima
Ginya Truitt Nakata
Regional Director, Latin America & the Caribbean, International Potato Center
CEO, Fresh Produce Consortium of Kenya
German farmer and member of the Bayer ForwardFarm network
Youth Ag Summit Alum, Italy
Head of Vegetable Seeds & Environmental Science, Bayer
Head of Product Supply, Bayer
Head of Sustainability and Public Affairs, Bayer AG
President of the Crop Science Division, Bayer
Chief Science Officer, The Climate Corporation, a subsidiary of Bayer
Regional Marketing Segment Manager - Forestry & IVM of the Crop Science Division, Bayer
Head of Environmental Strategy & Industry Activation, Crop Science Division, Bayer
Head of Sustainability and Business Stewardship, Crop Science Division of Bayer
Kenya Commercial Lead, Bayer
Head of Research & Development of the Crop Science Division, Bayer
Head of Global Communications, Crop Science Division, Bayer
Head of Development & Deployment, Bayer
Head of Crop Strategy and Portfolio Management, Bayer
Head of R&D - Small Molecules, Bayer